For all of you working ‘under the hood’, Flock’s code snippet feature comes extremely handy. Share code instantly and get it reviewed in these simple steps:
- Click on sign on the bottom right of your Flock screen
- Give a custom title and insert the code. Flock detects the syntax of the code to simplify your work.
- Click on ‘Create and Post’ and you’re done!
The snippet will appear like this on your desktop-
Flock is also equipped with a note sharing feature that can be used as a scratch pad to jot down notes, save important drafts and share ideas with your team. Easy steps to share a note are:
- Click on share note button on the bottom right of the Flock window
- This opens a Flock note dialog box for you to write your note
- You can give a title and add comments and Click on ‘Create note’
This is how it appears on your screen-
And once you’re done with the note, you can delete it.